welcome



And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know


Somewhere only we know


Sunday, November 29, 2009

mummy pulled me to pack up stuff with her just now and i came across some cards, letters and notes that brought back bittersweet memories hmm.

Just so you know
This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it
I won't sit around
I can't let him win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of you

But I dont want to
Just gotta say it all before I go
Just so you know

random song that bears some meaning to me haha dont worry im not emomomo, okay shall put that aside now and attend to my dear bio mcqs which have been glaring at me since last night hee.

ohoh happy birthday dy! (:

i feel like going to the library now to borrow some books sheesh random bye!