|
Sunday, January 3, 2010
I was young but I wasn't naive I watched helpless as you turned around to leave And still I have the pain I have to carry A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried
After all this time I never thought we'd be here Never thought we'd be here When my love for you was blind But I couldn't make you see it Couldn't make you see it That I loved you more than you'll ever know A part of me died when I let you go
scoun.
|
|
|
Sunday, January 3, 2010
I was young but I wasn't naive I watched helpless as you turned around to leave And still I have the pain I have to carry A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried
After all this time I never thought we'd be here Never thought we'd be here When my love for you was blind But I couldn't make you see it Couldn't make you see it That I loved you more than you'll ever know A part of me died when I let you go
scoun.
|
|
profile.
LAYPENG :D
You write such pretty words
but life's no storybook.
|
links.
Friends
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Credits
Layout: pullyourtangles
Icon: threemoresteps
|
tagboard.
|