|
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
I'm falling even more in love with you Letting go of all I've held onto I'm standing here until you make me move I'm hanging by a moment here with you I'm living for the only thing I know I'm running and not quite sure where to go And I don't know what I'm diving into Just hanging by a moment here with you but i cant stay any longer, it's starting to hurt and i've told myself i wont allow such pain anymore.
but right now it feels like you have completely disappeared, from my life and that i've to adjust to. it's easy, i can adapt to any change given time. im so used to this. anyway change is the only constant isnt it?
|
|
|
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
I'm falling even more in love with you Letting go of all I've held onto I'm standing here until you make me move I'm hanging by a moment here with you I'm living for the only thing I know I'm running and not quite sure where to go And I don't know what I'm diving into Just hanging by a moment here with you but i cant stay any longer, it's starting to hurt and i've told myself i wont allow such pain anymore.
but right now it feels like you have completely disappeared, from my life and that i've to adjust to. it's easy, i can adapt to any change given time. im so used to this. anyway change is the only constant isnt it?
|
|
profile.
LAYPENG :D
You write such pretty words
but life's no storybook.
|
links.
Friends
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Credits
Layout: pullyourtangles
Icon: threemoresteps
|
tagboard.
|