|
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Why does it seem like no single thing can stay the same forever, and nobody can resist change?
Two years ago, I remember ourselves. I alighted from the bus, said bye to the then most familiar face ever and stood at the bus stop overcrowded with students. Light blue, white, shitty brown, dirty green, and of course the IJ blue I was so relieved to see. I stepped into the hall and I totally couldnt find where OG32 was supposed to sit and I asked this nice nanyang girl who pointed out to me (: So when I met 32, I was quite afraid cause according to what I saw on the OG list, there're only 4 non-IP people including me but well, that didnt prove to be an obstacle to our friendships. On the day we're supposed to split up into our classes, I remember us saying how we wish our OG is our class before we reluctantly dragged our feets to walk in separate directions. I know that one day all of us will end up like we are today, leading our separate lives and maybe, hopefully not, but just maybe, we wont even meet again since we've already graduated, but I'm still quite emotional about it. Perhaps it's because you guys are my first friends in hc and yes, my best friends as well. None of you will see this, but still I'm really thankful for the bunch of you and I sincerely hope none of us will forget any one of us <3 
|
|
|
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Why does it seem like no single thing can stay the same forever, and nobody can resist change?
Two years ago, I remember ourselves. I alighted from the bus, said bye to the then most familiar face ever and stood at the bus stop overcrowded with students. Light blue, white, shitty brown, dirty green, and of course the IJ blue I was so relieved to see. I stepped into the hall and I totally couldnt find where OG32 was supposed to sit and I asked this nice nanyang girl who pointed out to me (: So when I met 32, I was quite afraid cause according to what I saw on the OG list, there're only 4 non-IP people including me but well, that didnt prove to be an obstacle to our friendships. On the day we're supposed to split up into our classes, I remember us saying how we wish our OG is our class before we reluctantly dragged our feets to walk in separate directions. I know that one day all of us will end up like we are today, leading our separate lives and maybe, hopefully not, but just maybe, we wont even meet again since we've already graduated, but I'm still quite emotional about it. Perhaps it's because you guys are my first friends in hc and yes, my best friends as well. None of you will see this, but still I'm really thankful for the bunch of you and I sincerely hope none of us will forget any one of us <3 
|
|
profile.
LAYPENG :D
You write such pretty words
but life's no storybook.
|
links.
Friends
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Credits
Layout: pullyourtangles
Icon: threemoresteps
|
tagboard.
|