|
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Too many times we put our hearts on the line, hoping that this time, things are going to be different. And too many times, we play the waiting game because we are too afraid of making decisions. (runawaytrain.tumblr.com)
I must set my priorities right, no more waiting games.
(edit) But I can't, I can't hide it anymore. I need an answer, but I know this is one that I'll never get.
|
|
|
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Too many times we put our hearts on the line, hoping that this time, things are going to be different. And too many times, we play the waiting game because we are too afraid of making decisions. (runawaytrain.tumblr.com)
I must set my priorities right, no more waiting games.
(edit) But I can't, I can't hide it anymore. I need an answer, but I know this is one that I'll never get.
|
|
profile.
LAYPENG :D
You write such pretty words
but life's no storybook.
|
links.
Friends
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Credits
Layout: pullyourtangles
Icon: threemoresteps
|
tagboard.
|