|
Monday, February 8, 2010
I just don’t know if I wanna do it anymore - get close to somebody so they can leave again. — One Tree Hill
I guess you're right; I'm afraid. I'm afraid to put my guard down. I'm afraid that if you know who I am, you won't feel the same. And I'm afraid that once my barrier is defeated and I'm comfortable, you'll walk away. (runawaytrain.tumblr)
avid blogger back here again during lunchtime! i think those two quotes above really express how i feel sometimes, just sometimes la im not emogalxzx123 now dont worry haha.
cny is coming in less than a week's time, so is valentine's. having these two occasions fall on the same day is pretty weird hurr. and it's even weirder for us now that we've no school, no more giving out of vday chocs/sweets/notes/flowers/balloons and receiving them in school ): nevertheless, im still looking forward to the loooonnnng break! and so many of my colleagues are taking leave either this friday or next wed/thurs/fri or all of the above so slack right -_______- so maybe i shld choose a lucky day to take leave too, like fri wheee (:
okay la back to work! i shall come back and edit this post if i feel bored later byebye!
|
|
|
Monday, February 8, 2010
I just don’t know if I wanna do it anymore - get close to somebody so they can leave again. — One Tree Hill
I guess you're right; I'm afraid. I'm afraid to put my guard down. I'm afraid that if you know who I am, you won't feel the same. And I'm afraid that once my barrier is defeated and I'm comfortable, you'll walk away. (runawaytrain.tumblr)
avid blogger back here again during lunchtime! i think those two quotes above really express how i feel sometimes, just sometimes la im not emogalxzx123 now dont worry haha.
cny is coming in less than a week's time, so is valentine's. having these two occasions fall on the same day is pretty weird hurr. and it's even weirder for us now that we've no school, no more giving out of vday chocs/sweets/notes/flowers/balloons and receiving them in school ): nevertheless, im still looking forward to the loooonnnng break! and so many of my colleagues are taking leave either this friday or next wed/thurs/fri or all of the above so slack right -_______- so maybe i shld choose a lucky day to take leave too, like fri wheee (:
okay la back to work! i shall come back and edit this post if i feel bored later byebye!
|
|
profile.
LAYPENG :D
You write such pretty words
but life's no storybook.
|
links.
Friends
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Credits
Layout: pullyourtangles
Icon: threemoresteps
|
tagboard.
|