welcome



And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know


Somewhere only we know


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I've come to realise, its the What If's that hurt the most.
(runawaytrain.tumblr)

Last night, I lay in my bed while this sudden sense of exhaustion overwhelmed me. It felt as though I've been running a marathon for 3 consecutive days without stopping with lactic acid accumulating in my muscles. But no, I have yet to reach my finishing line-it had once seemed to be within my reach but looking forward now, I can't even determine if I'll ever make it there.

And yes, I think I've more or less cleared this cloud of confusion in my head. I've been mired in misery because I've become so wary of people, always thinking and re-thinking about your words and actions so that I won't jump straight to a conclusion and give myself false hope, like I did in the past. But in the process, I killed many of my brain cells thinking, because part of me wants to believe in everything but the other half keeps sending out warning signals. So perhaps, there's nothing to be confused about right from the start, it's just my mind playing tricks on me.

Alrightyyyy back to work, looking forward to the date later <3