welcome



And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know


Somewhere only we know


Saturday, March 6, 2010

Alrighty, so we got back our As results yesterday.

Yayay hwachong did extremely well this year, topping the nation in Math and Science, so yepyep so proud of ourselves! (: Personally, I was kinda emotionless when I got back my results slip, well of course the immense fear that gripped me yesterday morning was reduced to just a sigh of relief, but that was about all. I guess I should be jumping around excitedly upon receiving my results but surprisingly, I didn't. Maybe it's because of the environment I was in-there are so many of them who did equally well or better than me, mine's probably considered the average kind of score? Whatever it is, I'm still thankful for what I have. Afterall, I didn't study much in JC1 at all and only started really studying in JC2 and with all the distractions like SYF in the first half of the year, I think I'm proud of myself for surviving As (:

For those who didn't do as well as you expected, I know whtaever I say probably won't make you feel better and I really suck at comforting people but still, there are many options out there and I'm sure there is one meant for you. So, don't give up <3

And of course, congrats to those who did really well, I'm proud of you! (:

On a totally random note, I wanna watch Alice in Wonderland! :D

Oh anyway my new policy is, I won't care about you if you dont care about me, won't sms you if you don't sms me, won't talk to you if you don't talk to me. And if you dao my sms, don't expect me to reply yours next time.