welcome



And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know


Somewhere only we know


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Falling leaves like a blanket at my feet
There’s a canopy of stars and I just miss you like crazy
Suddenly the world’s too big and the hours move too slow
And I just wish that you were holding me near

Seven days, it feels like a year
You whisper through the line, you know I miss you like crazy
So baby can you steal a plane, a boat, the fastest train?
You know it just don’t feel the same when you’re gone

‘Cause every time you go away the sunshine starts to fade
Frozen by the hands of time into a permanent Monday
Take me back into your arms and don’t ever let me go
‘Cause when I see you walk through that door
I’m not lost anymore, I’m home, I’m home

And I miss you like crazy


-Permanent Monday
Jodin Sparks

That's a nice song, go listen! Alrighty 2 more days to go, and I'll be officially unemployed. Guess I'll take a week's break first before getting another non-office job ba, shall see how! Gogogogogogo, go sleep lays you look like a panda now -_______-
Dont give me anything for I'm afraid I would want more ):