|
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Is this your way of saying "I don't give a damn"?
When in Rome is a good show worth watching! (: Shitxzxzx this means I've been spending money again yesyes ggxxbbq nvm I'm gonna submit my timesheet tomorrow so 5 days later I'll get my March's pay wheeeee! And yeah I've another option now, whether to go back to my previous company to continue my job hmm got a week to think about it. Maybe I can try to get a tuition assignment apart from my office job so I can earn more $$$ in a shorter time frame, any lobangs peeps? :/ Alrighty cmon $$$$$$$$ is my priority now!
Okay I changed my NUS course choices :/ Hopefully this is a better decision yeah! (crosses fingers) And I hope I get the courses I want hmm. Good luck to those who got their uni/scholarships/job (?) interviews (:
|
|
|
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Is this your way of saying "I don't give a damn"?
When in Rome is a good show worth watching! (: Shitxzxzx this means I've been spending money again yesyes ggxxbbq nvm I'm gonna submit my timesheet tomorrow so 5 days later I'll get my March's pay wheeeee! And yeah I've another option now, whether to go back to my previous company to continue my job hmm got a week to think about it. Maybe I can try to get a tuition assignment apart from my office job so I can earn more $$$ in a shorter time frame, any lobangs peeps? :/ Alrighty cmon $$$$$$$$ is my priority now!
Okay I changed my NUS course choices :/ Hopefully this is a better decision yeah! (crosses fingers) And I hope I get the courses I want hmm. Good luck to those who got their uni/scholarships/job (?) interviews (:
|
|
profile.
LAYPENG :D
You write such pretty words
but life's no storybook.
|
links.
Friends
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Credits
Layout: pullyourtangles
Icon: threemoresteps
|
tagboard.
|