|
Thursday, March 25, 2010
It's such a miracle. MY PRIMARY 1 BEST FRIEND CONTACTED ME AFTER WE LOST TOUCH FOR 12 YEARS?! <3 Ain't this miraculous? She still remembers me and bothers to look for me! Wheeee (: I remember I wanted to call her (yknow we used to keep each other's house phone numbers in cute lil phonebooks hahahaha) after I transferred school but I felt abit retarded so I didn't, but yayay she found me! I'm so pleasantly surprised, and very glad (: She GMH.
Great breakfast with scandal this morning (: And then I went to the saloooooonnnnn to cut my hair, so now I officially have a half-punk and half-bird hairstyle! You don't wanna imagine it. Hahaha okay it's not THATTTT bad la, I just look a lil ahlianxzxz? Cause it's very layered. Ohoh there're little baby hair strands flying around too! After that was a few hours at home trying to settle uni apps and all, terribly troublesome la -_____________- I met min for dinner and yes the trip down to Orchard was worth it wheee lurbxzxzx euu (: But I was clumsy (:S) and toppled a half-filled (or half-empty) glass of water at Swensons and wetted my money + min's hp cover + min's skirt HAHAHAHA so sorry again! And I'm sorry to the noobie waiter too :/
Alright I've been rather emo-y/pissed/upset these two days, gotta inhale and exhale more deeply!
It's been long since a photos post, but too bad, there won't be pictures in the near future, until my hair grows hahaha, alrighty ciao! (:
|
|
|
Thursday, March 25, 2010
It's such a miracle. MY PRIMARY 1 BEST FRIEND CONTACTED ME AFTER WE LOST TOUCH FOR 12 YEARS?! <3 Ain't this miraculous? She still remembers me and bothers to look for me! Wheeee (: I remember I wanted to call her (yknow we used to keep each other's house phone numbers in cute lil phonebooks hahahaha) after I transferred school but I felt abit retarded so I didn't, but yayay she found me! I'm so pleasantly surprised, and very glad (: She GMH.
Great breakfast with scandal this morning (: And then I went to the saloooooonnnnn to cut my hair, so now I officially have a half-punk and half-bird hairstyle! You don't wanna imagine it. Hahaha okay it's not THATTTT bad la, I just look a lil ahlianxzxz? Cause it's very layered. Ohoh there're little baby hair strands flying around too! After that was a few hours at home trying to settle uni apps and all, terribly troublesome la -_____________- I met min for dinner and yes the trip down to Orchard was worth it wheee lurbxzxzx euu (: But I was clumsy (:S) and toppled a half-filled (or half-empty) glass of water at Swensons and wetted my money + min's hp cover + min's skirt HAHAHAHA so sorry again! And I'm sorry to the noobie waiter too :/
Alright I've been rather emo-y/pissed/upset these two days, gotta inhale and exhale more deeply!
It's been long since a photos post, but too bad, there won't be pictures in the near future, until my hair grows hahaha, alrighty ciao! (:
|
|
profile.
LAYPENG :D
You write such pretty words
but life's no storybook.
|
links.
Friends
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Credits
Layout: pullyourtangles
Icon: threemoresteps
|
tagboard.
|