|
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Life seems pretty meaningless to me at the moment.
Maybe I've been watching too much drama that I feel disillusioned. They make it seem as if happy endings are possible for everyone.
Or maybe I'm just an emotionally needy person where the insecurities have heightened to a point where I just need some form of comfort, or a way to know that someone actually cares.
Well it could be possible that it's just mood swings acting on me.
But in any case, I don't like feeling this way because it's damn stupid. So shut up and get on with your meaningless life, Me.
|
|
|
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Life seems pretty meaningless to me at the moment.
Maybe I've been watching too much drama that I feel disillusioned. They make it seem as if happy endings are possible for everyone.
Or maybe I'm just an emotionally needy person where the insecurities have heightened to a point where I just need some form of comfort, or a way to know that someone actually cares.
Well it could be possible that it's just mood swings acting on me.
But in any case, I don't like feeling this way because it's damn stupid. So shut up and get on with your meaningless life, Me.
|
|
profile.
LAYPENG :D
You write such pretty words
but life's no storybook.
|
links.
Friends
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Credits
Layout: pullyourtangles
Icon: threemoresteps
|
tagboard.
|