|
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
The more I think abt it, the worse I feel. It's like wts is wrong with you, and with me? We're living like we got everyday to live but did you realize that today, 23 March 2010 only happens once? And as I'm typing this,time is passing by-today will be over in 19min and no matter how hard we try, we can never rewind and replay this day again.
Despite all these, we're still foolishly wasting our time away.
|
|
|
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
The more I think abt it, the worse I feel. It's like wts is wrong with you, and with me? We're living like we got everyday to live but did you realize that today, 23 March 2010 only happens once? And as I'm typing this,time is passing by-today will be over in 19min and no matter how hard we try, we can never rewind and replay this day again.
Despite all these, we're still foolishly wasting our time away.
|
|
profile.
LAYPENG :D
You write such pretty words
but life's no storybook.
|
links.
Friends
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Credits
Layout: pullyourtangles
Icon: threemoresteps
|
tagboard.
|