|
Friday, March 19, 2010
Right now, it's my last 2 hours 24min in my office, and also the last time I'll ever step into here again. I don't know how I should be feeling. I'm happy because I haven't been enjoying office life-it's boring and stifling and it encourages my fats a lot, but now that I'm about to leave, I feel a little bu4 she3 de2. ): Maybe it's just the emotional side of me working up again. It's always like that, whenever I leave a place or people. Well, I'll get over it.
So now for the last time using this lan diao ttm 20th century fat monitor slow modem computer, goodbye.
/edit. It's 17:25 now, gonna feed my dearest Shred for the last time before I leave him ):
|
|
|
Friday, March 19, 2010
Right now, it's my last 2 hours 24min in my office, and also the last time I'll ever step into here again. I don't know how I should be feeling. I'm happy because I haven't been enjoying office life-it's boring and stifling and it encourages my fats a lot, but now that I'm about to leave, I feel a little bu4 she3 de2. ): Maybe it's just the emotional side of me working up again. It's always like that, whenever I leave a place or people. Well, I'll get over it.
So now for the last time using this lan diao ttm 20th century fat monitor slow modem computer, goodbye.
/edit. It's 17:25 now, gonna feed my dearest Shred for the last time before I leave him ):
|
|
profile.
LAYPENG :D
You write such pretty words
but life's no storybook.
|
links.
Friends
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Credits
Layout: pullyourtangles
Icon: threemoresteps
|
tagboard.
|