welcome



And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know


Somewhere only we know


Thursday, March 4, 2010


(thingsweforget.bs)

Holy Spirit, be behind me
to support me.
Holy Spirit, be in front of me
to guide me.
Holy Spirit, be beside me
to hold my hands.
Holy Spirit, be above me
to grant me wisdom.
Holy Spirit, be within me to remind me never to give up
And to live life fully.
Holy Spirit, give me a strong foundation in the values of the Gospel.

There is no need to worry
but if there is anything you need,
pray for it,
asking God for it
with prayer and thanksgiving.
And that peace of God,
which is so much greater
than we can understand,
will guard your hearts
and your thoughts
in Christ Jesus.

Ph 4:6-7

Although I'm not a Christian, I still love this little segment here that's on the pocket-sized card that stnicks gave us back in Sec 4 if my memory didn't fail me. I found it a couple of weeks ago while packing and it has been in my wallet ever since. It gives me comfort remembering the kind of support and love teachers and friends in stnicks have given that allowed us to go through O levels smoothly. So I hope it'll be the same this time round but for now I'll pray for God to instill faith in me so that I'll be thankful no matter how my results turn out to be tomorrow. Do keep me in your prayers too, yes? (:

So all the best for results day everyone! <3