welcome



And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know


Somewhere only we know


Thursday, March 11, 2010

This week has been rather..unusual(?), I don't feel as horrible at work as I have been in the past few weeks. I think it's because I've been away from work since Friday (for results), and after working for a day on Monday, a sudden migraine attack which seized me on Tuesday morning caused me to be absent again, and yesterday I was rewarded by a movie date after just another day of work! Oh yes, the main point in mentioning the movie is Johnny Depp heehee<3 Hmm or maybe my subconscious mind's playing tricks on me, since I know clearly that this is my last 7th day of work and it's ending in 2.5 hours...

Okay I'll edit this post again when I get home, work for now! (:

Oh anyway I got a tumblr cause I'm tryna be hip like my friend (who lives in BoonLay, who should take the green line train to get home from City Hall) who took the MRT green line from City Hall to Raffles Place, dashed across platform to board the red line train only to find herself stuck at Marina Bay and still asked me why she ended up there. HAHAHA :D