welcome



And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know


Somewhere only we know


Monday, April 5, 2010

Before I start on anything, YUE JING WEN CHARMAINE I MISS YOUUUUUUU!

The supposedly long weekend (I couldn't differentiate between weekday and weekend)'s over and all of them returned to their last few days of Tekong life before POP/Monday Blues work while I'm still enjoying my "weekend" heehee. Life still sucks though, it kinda feels meaningless so I'm actually seriously considering going back to my prev company to continue the work I left off. Hmm I really need to give it some thought, have to give an answer by Wed! (and I hate making decisions) :/

Anyway just a short update about the past weekend, well it wasn't THAT great anyway. Friday was my first tuition lesson in the morning followed by an unplanned 3 hours nap in the afternoon followed by nothing else = I wasted my Good Friday, but nvm Fridays are always good (: Went for Zong Cai 1 on Saturday and dinner with the few of us left from our batch since most of them left for Liao Zhai. I was being spastic and I watched Huangcheng'08 DVD last night (and I laughed at myself cause I thought I acted quite disgustingly hahaha). I MISS HUANGCHENG'08 & ACTINGGGGGG ARGHH ): Yeah yesterday was spent at the hospital visiting my brother (:S) and then with Monstaaaaaaa where the sins began...I bought two skirts at Cotton On damnit there was a sale and we taboleh tahan! :/

Okay shall put in a photo for my/your viewing pleasure! I really like this photo alot, it's so prettyyyyy, like with all the stage deco and all. Anyway this scene's really very memorable-walking down the aisle in Victoria Theatre, with the audience as my wedding guests-first time I did smth so cool for a performance heehee (:

And I realised I haven't talked to that jerk Xiao Wei for very long alreadyyyyy, Zihao where are youuuuuuuu! :/

XOXO.