welcome



And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know


Somewhere only we know


Monday, April 12, 2010

Hello I'm back after a hectic and kinda emotional weekend! Saturday was busy busy busy, went to lim kopi (haha!) with fishy since we wanted to crash VT but didn't managed to get in, dinner with da class gang at Holiday Inn and finally Huangcheng'10.

Don't mind me, but as much as I want to give a loud "GOOD JOB!" to the juniors, my honest opinion is that this year's performance was disappointing. Three years ago, I remember myself sitting among the audience, wow-ing at the opening of some scenes due to the impressive set design and impeccable acting skills of the performers; Two years ago, I was up there, hearing all the cheers and claps and the best thing was, I heard that for these few years the most impressive play is the one I acted in (: And lastly, last year I was backstage, hoping and making sure that everything went smoothly and trying to see the audience's reactions. Of course this year, I became part of the audience again, but this time it was quite a let down, perhaps due to the benchmark already set by seniors many years before us. Nevertheless, I guess the juniors have put in their best, so still a pat on their backs for the hard work!

Sunday which was yesterday was tuition in the morning, then hanging out with fishy again (remember the crazy Bega hahhaha) and last was the highly anticipated dinner with GHC (: Everyone turned up except Fion who was sick but we didn't manage a group photo so boo. In any case the Fee-And-Chips is nice (looks at ser HAHAHA) or actually you can also call it Fish-And-Cheesh (looks at ser again HAHA) XD Heeheeee. And well yes, hanging with these friends, you won't be surprised that every day I shock, every night I shock (looks at xiuqihuang HAHAHHA) :D Okay la enough laughing at them, had fun last night since it's been quite a while since we last had dinner together like that <3

This week's gonna be a busy one, with tests and interviews all smashed together, plus I'm officially starting work really really soon! Good and bad, but yes go me!

On a side note, Chris Daughtry's voice is really (Y), love his songs ttm (:

Alrighty I shall go to the library to mug..uhh I mean to prepare for my tests/interviews that I'm beginning to feel stressed and worried for :/ Byebye and jiayou everyone!