welcome



And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know


Somewhere only we know


Thursday, April 1, 2010

I bet you've had a hard time walking into a room full of people on your own, right? Yeah. I know that. I know what it is not to feel like your in the room until he looks at you or touches your hand or even makes a joke at your expense, just to let everyone know... you're with him. You're his.

-PS. I love you.

Watched PS. I love you in the afternoon and wow it was a real tear-jerker (Okay fine maybe I cry easily or I haven't cried in a very long while or I can just relate to the feeling of losing someone very important). But Gerry's really sweet to have planned everything for Holly to make her stand up again after his death awww <3 I wish someone like Gerry still exists? This made me wonder if I'll be able to take losing an important person ever again. That feeling sucked, very much ):

Bleah the show got my mood screwed up though. Thought of all the rubbish that happened/I'm facing blahblahblah so I left my house with tired eyes and a just-finished-crying look to hand in my timesheet at Raffles Place (Yes I went down specially to hand in those 4 sheets of thin paper! -________-) and then I hung around with ellwin at tpy for a while cause I was really feeling so horrible. But thanks to ellwin I got to drink KOI choc milk tea + see stnicks new campus for the first time hahaha (:

Alright I shall end off with another meaningful line from the show, here goes!

So now, all alone or not, you gotta walk ahead. Thing to remember is if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.