welcome



And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know


Somewhere only we know


Thursday, May 6, 2010

At SSC Starbucks again, after 3 weeks of arduous work and tuition (with this week being exceptionally unbearable for unknown reasons) (: Preparing for tomorrow's scholarship interview, triple sighs i hate interviews ): And I'm getting irritated with uni apps, especially impatient with NUS because there has been no news after the interviews. I mean, I'm totally expecting myself to get my third choice (and not the first two) because I totally screwed up the interviews and tests but at least just let me know instead of keeping me in suspense (?). Haha NTU's DDP is pretty tempting, especially when the only other school I applied to is ignoring me for now :/

Anyway I met elaine tannnnnnn twice yesterday hahaha not bad right! We had yummy lunch at Pizza Hut (Aglio Olio :D) and I went back to the office slightly late oopsy, then we met again for H2H talk at 11pm HAHA sounds crazy but yes! <3

And Monstaaaaa left for the states already so sad, I've lost my bbt mate for the next 2-3 weeks! ): But I'm so jealous, bet that girl will have lotsa fun over there while I'm stuck in sg working?!?!?! Rarrr.

Alrighty I wanna quickly get Friday over and done with so Saturday will come, love da weekends much! :D But before that, say hello to my office, NTU and Brandon tomorrow, sighhh loooooooonggggg ttm day (gonna leave my house at 7.30am and reach home at uhhh 10pm?!?! cool hor.)

Off to think about why I should be offered the scholarship! -______________- Oh before that,
It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you nowwwwww. Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you nowwwwwwww.
Super addicted to this songgggg, keeps playing in my head rarrr! :S

Ps. last night was awww HAHA :D