|
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Hello, for the last time in my office (I would think, unless I can improve my alt-tab skills to the highest level)! I'm uber hungry now, 34 more min to lunch after slacking for about 2 hours just now because I finished my assigned work. Uh btw I JointAcceptance-d last night and no I'm not going to change my decision albeit the thought of the seemingly unexciting uni life is making me sian diao ttm. I don't really have much of a choice, do I?
When everything seemed to be falling apart last night, that thought crossed my mind so fiercely but I went against it ultimately because I was so afraid of making another mistake that'll prove to be fatal to my world at that point.
And all the questions I've been asking in my head Like are you the one, Should I really trust. Crystal clear it becomes, When I'm kissin' you.
Just heard that on 987 (: okay shall set off for lunch soon!
Anyway ask me out on weekends okay friends, weekdays cannot sia i cui diao ):
|
|
|
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Hello, for the last time in my office (I would think, unless I can improve my alt-tab skills to the highest level)! I'm uber hungry now, 34 more min to lunch after slacking for about 2 hours just now because I finished my assigned work. Uh btw I JointAcceptance-d last night and no I'm not going to change my decision albeit the thought of the seemingly unexciting uni life is making me sian diao ttm. I don't really have much of a choice, do I?
When everything seemed to be falling apart last night, that thought crossed my mind so fiercely but I went against it ultimately because I was so afraid of making another mistake that'll prove to be fatal to my world at that point.
And all the questions I've been asking in my head Like are you the one, Should I really trust. Crystal clear it becomes, When I'm kissin' you.
Just heard that on 987 (: okay shall set off for lunch soon!
Anyway ask me out on weekends okay friends, weekdays cannot sia i cui diao ):
|
|
profile.
LAYPENG :D
You write such pretty words
but life's no storybook.
|
links.
Friends
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Credits
Layout: pullyourtangles
Icon: threemoresteps
|
tagboard.
|