welcome



And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know


Somewhere only we know


Sunday, May 30, 2010

I know I've tried to do this countless times, obviously unsuccessfully. Everytime I decide to give up, you unknowingly fuel my hope again. But this time while you're gone, I must do this right. After these 2 weeks, you'll have to be out of my life. They're right- communication is indeed very crucial between people and it is evident that we're totally unable to talk to each other normally for god-knows-what-reasons. Perhaps it all boils down to our personalities. We're way too different- social circle, interests, expectations, priorities... I don't want fluctuations in my mood to be determined by you anymore. I am my own person and you are yours. It just so happened that we crossed each other's paths as two confused/confusing(?) people at the time when I thought I needed some sort of dependence, nothing beyond that. It was all a mistake, a beautiful one at that. You'll never see this (and obviously I won't ever tell you this) so I guess I won't ever find out how you felt/feel about this. I'm just guessing that I've been viewing this matter through tainted glasses all the while, afterall who doesn't like to feel loved and protected? Let's just hope that I'm doing justice to myself with this decision and may there be no regrets(:

okay I know that I'm babbling a lot of nonsense up there so ignore that because I'm merely trying to express how I feel currently, albeit in a flimsy manner. Busy week coming up with work and tuition, I hope I'll be able to fully utilize my time before uni starts to earn $$ and do the things I wanna do!

Heehee xiuqi stop stalking me, if you're reading this! XD

xoxo.