welcome



And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know


Somewhere only we know


Sunday, May 2, 2010

Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor
Reachin' for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now

Another shot of whiskey can't stop looking at the door
Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now



New favourite song, Need You Now <3

Spring's tuition's driving me mad ): 2 X 2.5hours per week for English?!??! Absolutely preposterous, no? -__________- The kid always looks like he's going insane, and I think my face is a reflection of his expression. Tuesdays and Fridays are Khatib to City Hall to Jurong East to Khatib, I feel like I'm having a tour around Singapore? Rarrrr horrible, can't wait for this coming week to fly past! But I guess it's not as bad cause I'll be off on Thurs and halfday on Fri, gonna chill out at ulu Starbucks with Java Chip again after 3 weeks, happy happy! (:

Yesterday was a cui diao day but I had kopi/teh with fishy again FYI hahaha :D And then I watched tv at night all the way till midnight with mummy! And today was tuition in the morning again, then went to AMK Hub with gorgor and mummy for lunch, mummy's treat heehee (: and we got the yummy durian puffs home for the rest! I feel damn fat and full now so nope no dinner..yet! I became a potato couch again just now, camped in front of the tv for a few hours, watched two exciting shows, but feeling happy now despite that. Great weekend I'd say, though it seemed like just two ordinary days (:

Really reluctant for Monday to come again, but I guess it'll become a routine that I'll get used to right? :/ Still can't wait for uni to start though, studying > working, period.

Alright be off to prep tution materials and watch tv (again). XD