|
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Since I've finished my work and my colleague's stuck in a teleconference meeting, I decided to come here and talk nonsense to entertain myself!
Work has been rather busy these three days so time seemed to pass pretty quickly, more than half of the week's gone yayay the weekend's gonna be here again in no time (: Listening to Shan&Rozz now heehee happy happy! Lunch's been a happy event too, talking rubbish and laughing at stupid things with Janet (: And tomorrow...(drum roll) I'm going to have free lunch since uncle kb will be treating muahaha how good is that! Anyway this is probably one of the last times I'll be able to blog during office hours cause from next next week onwards our dept will be moving to another part of the office and my workspace will be right beside my colleague's -_______- In other words, I'll be dead if she suddenly turns around and says "Lay Peng, can I just ask you....", and her eyes widen when she sees me at Blogger or FB. Rarr. ): Oh well 2 more months gogo!
Oh just fyi, I've given up all hope on getting any scholarship from NTU. Initially, I still held on to some hope but after reading on forums that many people have already received notifications, I decided to stop letting myself believe that some miracle will happen to avoid greater disappointments. In any case, uni apps have just been a combination of hope and disappointments, apart from all the hassle of mailing this and that plus preparing for and attending numerous interviews just for that one place in a particular course. But at least there're no regrets because I tried, I guess? Yeah totally lousy way of consoling myself I know.
Okay this is not entertaining, I'm outta here.
|
|
|
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Since I've finished my work and my colleague's stuck in a teleconference meeting, I decided to come here and talk nonsense to entertain myself!
Work has been rather busy these three days so time seemed to pass pretty quickly, more than half of the week's gone yayay the weekend's gonna be here again in no time (: Listening to Shan&Rozz now heehee happy happy! Lunch's been a happy event too, talking rubbish and laughing at stupid things with Janet (: And tomorrow...(drum roll) I'm going to have free lunch since uncle kb will be treating muahaha how good is that! Anyway this is probably one of the last times I'll be able to blog during office hours cause from next next week onwards our dept will be moving to another part of the office and my workspace will be right beside my colleague's -_______- In other words, I'll be dead if she suddenly turns around and says "Lay Peng, can I just ask you....", and her eyes widen when she sees me at Blogger or FB. Rarr. ): Oh well 2 more months gogo!
Oh just fyi, I've given up all hope on getting any scholarship from NTU. Initially, I still held on to some hope but after reading on forums that many people have already received notifications, I decided to stop letting myself believe that some miracle will happen to avoid greater disappointments. In any case, uni apps have just been a combination of hope and disappointments, apart from all the hassle of mailing this and that plus preparing for and attending numerous interviews just for that one place in a particular course. But at least there're no regrets because I tried, I guess? Yeah totally lousy way of consoling myself I know.
Okay this is not entertaining, I'm outta here.
|
|
profile.
LAYPENG :D
You write such pretty words
but life's no storybook.
|
links.
Friends
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Credits
Layout: pullyourtangles
Icon: threemoresteps
|
tagboard.
|