|
Friday, May 21, 2010
TGIF TGIF TGIF!! :D (though i dont feel very tgif today idk why heh) Lunch at Astons was good yesterday with the youngsters (: yayay another new venue for a good and yet not very exp meal! And of course something worth mentioning is that I made another 2 new friends in the company, the 2 interns-1 from NUS and 1 from NTU so we're discussing about my uni options yesterday haha.
Speaking of that, I'm in a dilemma. Got just one more week to make a decision, NUS Pharmacy or NTU Acc&Biz DDP or NTU Acc only? Give me some opinion if you've any okay!
To end it off, FML seriously.
|
|
|
Friday, May 21, 2010
TGIF TGIF TGIF!! :D (though i dont feel very tgif today idk why heh) Lunch at Astons was good yesterday with the youngsters (: yayay another new venue for a good and yet not very exp meal! And of course something worth mentioning is that I made another 2 new friends in the company, the 2 interns-1 from NUS and 1 from NTU so we're discussing about my uni options yesterday haha.
Speaking of that, I'm in a dilemma. Got just one more week to make a decision, NUS Pharmacy or NTU Acc&Biz DDP or NTU Acc only? Give me some opinion if you've any okay!
To end it off, FML seriously.
|
|
profile.
LAYPENG :D
You write such pretty words
but life's no storybook.
|
links.
Friends
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Credits
Layout: pullyourtangles
Icon: threemoresteps
|
tagboard.
|