welcome



And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know


Somewhere only we know


Monday, May 17, 2010

Yesterday you were my best friend,
But tomorrow took you away.

My msn pm has been the first line of the above, and I had MANY funny people trying to complete the sentence HAHA. There are people who asked me "then today how?" which made me go HUH?!?! cause I thought they're asking about plans for that day -_______- Then we've retarded Magic T Dini (:O) who came up with the vera joke (which wasn't funny at all btw hahhaha) who suggested "Yesterday you were my best friend, today you call me idiot." cause I called him an idiot HAHA. And the same guy also said "Yesterday you were my best friend, today you said byebye to me for real." o.O Another funny answer by AHEM the soon-to-be ORD personnel was "Yesterday you were my best friend, today you're my boyfriend" HAHAHA. So stupid right?!?! The whole time I was online yesterday, these people kept bombarding me with such retarded stuff, making me laugh like some stupid shit.

Alright so the weekend has been rather uneventful. Lunch followed by NBS admission tea on sat with belly and tv at night. Tuition on Sunday then chiong dou niu.yao bu yao for the rest of the day heehee stupid serser so lag, she's just beginning to watch Autumn's Concerto and couldnt sleep cause it's too nice!

Oh on a side note, my retarded water bottle leaked this morning so abt 1/4 of the water soaked my bag rarrrr -_____________-

And I think I've come to a decision for two matters. I hope I can stick to them, for now at least.