|
Monday, May 10, 2010
You know, sometimes no matter how hard you try to hold onto something, you'll still have to let go of it one day because it just ain't meant for you. Simple as that. But it's queer how it hurts to let go of something you never had, isn't it?
And sometimes I just wonder why I can't overcome this barrier and be like the rest. 11, please tell me why.
Surprisingly not very hungry today though it's already 1242.
Circle me and the needle moves gracefully, Back and forth If my heart was a compass, you'll be North. Risk it all, cause I'll catch you if you fall Wherever you go, If my heart was a house, you'll be home.
|
|
|
Monday, May 10, 2010
You know, sometimes no matter how hard you try to hold onto something, you'll still have to let go of it one day because it just ain't meant for you. Simple as that. But it's queer how it hurts to let go of something you never had, isn't it?
And sometimes I just wonder why I can't overcome this barrier and be like the rest. 11, please tell me why.
Surprisingly not very hungry today though it's already 1242.
Circle me and the needle moves gracefully, Back and forth If my heart was a compass, you'll be North. Risk it all, cause I'll catch you if you fall Wherever you go, If my heart was a house, you'll be home.
|
|
profile.
LAYPENG :D
You write such pretty words
but life's no storybook.
|
links.
Friends
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Credits
Layout: pullyourtangles
Icon: threemoresteps
|
tagboard.
|