|
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Hello I'm sitting at my workstation in my office now @ 0839, tuning in to 987 and 933 at the same time (but my earpiece ain't in my ears HAHA so I could hear my colleagues when they come and not get caught using blogger heh)!
Actually my main objective is to blog about Sunday haha I know I lagged for like a few days. Last Sunday, I (finally) went to visit monsterrrrr after what seemed like a very long time (Okay it's actually quite long, uhh 2 weeks?) and apart from our usual, we did really vigorous exercise playing wii! It was damn funnnnnn but our right arm just diededdd after playing the stupid Rolling Stone stage in Rayman (and I still got crushed by the stone damn it) and after that the exciting boxing and tennis matches! OHOH monster was damn retarded!! we played this racing game in Rayman where the two of us were in a team against CPU and one of us had to steer and the other, cycle. So monster said I should steer, and I retardedly twisted the controller to steer while she retardedly shook hers in a circular motion to cycle but our bike just kept banging into the sides of the road AND THEN WE FINALLY REALISED PLAYER ONE HAS TO STEER WHILE PLAYER TWO CYCLES -_____________- so in the end we lost to the stupid CPU HAHAHA wts right!
Okay so it's 1042 now alr hahahaha I was hard at work just now so didn't post yet XD Oh something worth mentioning is that I had a long lunch with elaineeeeee yesterday at Cartel and there's free flow yummy bread and I ate till I was so full I didn't feel hungry even when I reached home near 9pm after tuition! :O And I drank two freaking cups of kopi yesterday I couldn't really fall asleep. So I'm tired today and I'm drinking teh now, and I'll be tossing and turning around again tonight and the vicious cycle continues zomgggg ):
I go work liaoxzxzx, ciao!
|
|
|
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Hello I'm sitting at my workstation in my office now @ 0839, tuning in to 987 and 933 at the same time (but my earpiece ain't in my ears HAHA so I could hear my colleagues when they come and not get caught using blogger heh)!
Actually my main objective is to blog about Sunday haha I know I lagged for like a few days. Last Sunday, I (finally) went to visit monsterrrrr after what seemed like a very long time (Okay it's actually quite long, uhh 2 weeks?) and apart from our usual, we did really vigorous exercise playing wii! It was damn funnnnnn but our right arm just diededdd after playing the stupid Rolling Stone stage in Rayman (and I still got crushed by the stone damn it) and after that the exciting boxing and tennis matches! OHOH monster was damn retarded!! we played this racing game in Rayman where the two of us were in a team against CPU and one of us had to steer and the other, cycle. So monster said I should steer, and I retardedly twisted the controller to steer while she retardedly shook hers in a circular motion to cycle but our bike just kept banging into the sides of the road AND THEN WE FINALLY REALISED PLAYER ONE HAS TO STEER WHILE PLAYER TWO CYCLES -_____________- so in the end we lost to the stupid CPU HAHAHA wts right!
Okay so it's 1042 now alr hahahaha I was hard at work just now so didn't post yet XD Oh something worth mentioning is that I had a long lunch with elaineeeeee yesterday at Cartel and there's free flow yummy bread and I ate till I was so full I didn't feel hungry even when I reached home near 9pm after tuition! :O And I drank two freaking cups of kopi yesterday I couldn't really fall asleep. So I'm tired today and I'm drinking teh now, and I'll be tossing and turning around again tonight and the vicious cycle continues zomgggg ):
I go work liaoxzxzx, ciao!
|
|
profile.
LAYPENG :D
You write such pretty words
but life's no storybook.
|
links.
Friends
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Credits
Layout: pullyourtangles
Icon: threemoresteps
|
tagboard.
|