welcome



And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know


Somewhere only we know


Sunday, June 20, 2010

How the time passed away all the trouble that we gave
And all those days we spent out by the lake
Has it all gone to waste?
All the promises we made,
One by one they vanish just the same.

Of all the things I still remember
Summer's never looked the same
The years go by and time just seems to fly
But the memories remain.


Daughtry, as always, when I feel kinda emotional. Love his acoustic songs especially <3

As discusssed with belly today, we feel that the transition from JC to Uni is the greatest in our lives so far because this is the time when all of us pursue our dreams and aspirations. This, of course, may involve going overseas for tertiary education and I would say this is commonplace for students in these few schools where bulk of our friends are. Which means, it's probably not difficult to name 10 people pursuing an overseas education right at this moment. This also equates to physical separation from them since yes we're staying in this little red dot while they're not, which simply means minimal or even zero interaction...the result being saying goodbye to the friendships. Maybe I'm just being pessimistic or silly but isn't it true? But no don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that this should actually hinder anyone from pursing their dreams. Of course they've the right to do that, afterall it is THEIR lives and I'm genuinely supportive of them. In fact, I'm in awe since they have a clear goal in mind and are able to go ahead with it while I'm just trying to get through with life. It's just that..I wish we can all stay like this forever while doing what we can to achieve our desires in life. Yeah it's just a silly wish. But right now we're not talking about one month, we're talking about possibly 4 years, or even more. So I'm just wondering, how long can these friendships last?

In the meanwhile, I'm trying to get my week's schedule packed so that I won't think unnecessarily. So probably gym tmr, tuition on thurs and maybe swimming(?) on fri. Yepyep date me yoyo, esp you qiqi for our flat experience haha.