|
Thursday, June 17, 2010
"We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out." -Winston Churchill
How true.
Having a splitting headache now, the aftermath of migraine. Took a paracetamol already but it feels worse now, guess the brilliant painkiller hasn't taken effect yet hurr. FYI, in case you're wondering why this retarded girl is still here despite the headache, I'm waiting for my hair to dry. Feel like doing drastic, snip snip snip.
Was thinking of stuff just now, and I went to flip through the old photos in my comp. Really brings back memories-fond, happy, hurting, carefree..those were the times. No matter what, we can't rewrite history so I guess I can only just leave them behind and get on with life, which is exactly what I should do now. After the clock strikes 12, 17 June 2010 will become a part of history. Everything will be just fineeeeeee (: And as always, every incident/failure teaches us a new lesson. Today, I learnt that wounds heal to become scars but no matter how much time you give it, those ugly scars will never disappear. They become deeply engraved in your skin to remind you that the word "pain" exists in reality. They are there to stay with you for life.
Steps 1, 2 and 3- completed. I've done all I can, and as for the things that I can't do, to hell with them.
Oh anyway random but I really do miss acting/being part of a drama production. ):
Okayyyy I shall end with my favourite line of the week, Imma be a soldier!
|
|
|
Thursday, June 17, 2010
"We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out." -Winston Churchill
How true.
Having a splitting headache now, the aftermath of migraine. Took a paracetamol already but it feels worse now, guess the brilliant painkiller hasn't taken effect yet hurr. FYI, in case you're wondering why this retarded girl is still here despite the headache, I'm waiting for my hair to dry. Feel like doing drastic, snip snip snip.
Was thinking of stuff just now, and I went to flip through the old photos in my comp. Really brings back memories-fond, happy, hurting, carefree..those were the times. No matter what, we can't rewrite history so I guess I can only just leave them behind and get on with life, which is exactly what I should do now. After the clock strikes 12, 17 June 2010 will become a part of history. Everything will be just fineeeeeee (: And as always, every incident/failure teaches us a new lesson. Today, I learnt that wounds heal to become scars but no matter how much time you give it, those ugly scars will never disappear. They become deeply engraved in your skin to remind you that the word "pain" exists in reality. They are there to stay with you for life.
Steps 1, 2 and 3- completed. I've done all I can, and as for the things that I can't do, to hell with them.
Oh anyway random but I really do miss acting/being part of a drama production. ):
Okayyyy I shall end with my favourite line of the week, Imma be a soldier!
|
|
profile.
LAYPENG :D
You write such pretty words
but life's no storybook.
|
links.
Friends
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Credits
Layout: pullyourtangles
Icon: threemoresteps
|
tagboard.
|