|
Sunday, June 27, 2010
What a joke.
It's a mistake that dated back to a year ago upon knowledge of his existence. You know something, I feel weary. I'm tired of caring about anything and everything. I'm tired of trying. It sure doesn't feel good to be accused of something you think you didn't do but I guess this is life, unfair and disgusting. So let's just forget it, yes?
Yeah move on, witch.
As ironic as it is. I just realised this still hurts me real bad even after so long.
|
|
|
Sunday, June 27, 2010
What a joke.
It's a mistake that dated back to a year ago upon knowledge of his existence. You know something, I feel weary. I'm tired of caring about anything and everything. I'm tired of trying. It sure doesn't feel good to be accused of something you think you didn't do but I guess this is life, unfair and disgusting. So let's just forget it, yes?
Yeah move on, witch.
As ironic as it is. I just realised this still hurts me real bad even after so long.
|
|
profile.
LAYPENG :D
You write such pretty words
but life's no storybook.
|
links.
Friends
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Credits
Layout: pullyourtangles
Icon: threemoresteps
|
tagboard.
|