|
Thursday, June 24, 2010
You feel like a fictional character to me now, one whom I've encountered and once felt strongly for, one who left an impression on me, one who doesn't exist in reality.
I love it when I finish reading a book/watching a show because I feel accomplished and perhaps because they almost always have happy endings. But I hate it because I feel like I lost a part of myself after a good book or show, and also because I would come to the realisation that the seemingly perfect characters are purely fictional. They are unreal.
|
|
|
Thursday, June 24, 2010
You feel like a fictional character to me now, one whom I've encountered and once felt strongly for, one who left an impression on me, one who doesn't exist in reality.
I love it when I finish reading a book/watching a show because I feel accomplished and perhaps because they almost always have happy endings. But I hate it because I feel like I lost a part of myself after a good book or show, and also because I would come to the realisation that the seemingly perfect characters are purely fictional. They are unreal.
|
|
profile.
LAYPENG :D
You write such pretty words
but life's no storybook.
|
links.
Friends
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Credits
Layout: pullyourtangles
Icon: threemoresteps
|
tagboard.
|