|
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Good morning, it's 3.25am now and I'm all awake. Yes you didn't make a mistake, it's 3.25AM. Hahaha I actually managed to wake up to catch the Germany vs Spain semis! It's a really tough fight, ending with a 0-0 at half time omggggg, I certainly hope that Germany will end up victorious in the later half :/
Btw it was a cui ttm day with me barely getting any sleep, or at least I don't feel like I actually managed to sleep at all last night ): So qi maine and I went down to ser's house to give her a little birthday surprise after that girl went out with her ex-colleagues (and wasted alot of time playing pool XD), and by the time the cake was cut and eaten it was already 2330, so qi and I decided to just sleepover while maine had to go home cause of lessons the following day. To summarise all the funny/stupid things that happened throughout the night,
1) ser is a 19 year old pig, she fell asleep soooooo early!! -_______- 2) qi should stop singing Jason Mraz's songs in an abrupt fashion. 3) ser talked (loudly) in her sleep, including a REALLY LOUD "IDIOT!" HAHA. qi and I were shocked. 4) qi stared at me while I was sleeping (so freaky HAHA) and asked me to wake up to pei her to the toilet -_______________- 5) Halfway through I was freezing and couldn't really sleep properly cause I didn't have a blanket ):
Alright back to the World Cup, is it my eyes or are the Spain players really fast like irritating red ants on the field?! -________- AHH GOOOOO GERMANNNYYYYYYY :D (and klose <3)
|
|
|
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Good morning, it's 3.25am now and I'm all awake. Yes you didn't make a mistake, it's 3.25AM. Hahaha I actually managed to wake up to catch the Germany vs Spain semis! It's a really tough fight, ending with a 0-0 at half time omggggg, I certainly hope that Germany will end up victorious in the later half :/
Btw it was a cui ttm day with me barely getting any sleep, or at least I don't feel like I actually managed to sleep at all last night ): So qi maine and I went down to ser's house to give her a little birthday surprise after that girl went out with her ex-colleagues (and wasted alot of time playing pool XD), and by the time the cake was cut and eaten it was already 2330, so qi and I decided to just sleepover while maine had to go home cause of lessons the following day. To summarise all the funny/stupid things that happened throughout the night,
1) ser is a 19 year old pig, she fell asleep soooooo early!! -_______- 2) qi should stop singing Jason Mraz's songs in an abrupt fashion. 3) ser talked (loudly) in her sleep, including a REALLY LOUD "IDIOT!" HAHA. qi and I were shocked. 4) qi stared at me while I was sleeping (so freaky HAHA) and asked me to wake up to pei her to the toilet -_______________- 5) Halfway through I was freezing and couldn't really sleep properly cause I didn't have a blanket ):
Alright back to the World Cup, is it my eyes or are the Spain players really fast like irritating red ants on the field?! -________- AHH GOOOOO GERMANNNYYYYYYY :D (and klose <3)
|
|
profile.
LAYPENG :D
You write such pretty words
but life's no storybook.
|
links.
Friends
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Credits
Layout: pullyourtangles
Icon: threemoresteps
|
tagboard.
|