welcome



And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know


Somewhere only we know


Friday, July 9, 2010

I know you can't stay,
So I won't be waiting, anticipating for the fall.
We had our time baby,
So I won't be waiting, anticipating for your call.

Everyone went for dept meeting so here I am! Anyway I'm prolly NOT watching World Cup Finals, but I'm watching the 3rd placing match instead HAHA. Yes this is how much I support Germany bleahhhh. Okay la but Spain is indeed good, can't deny that.

Aiya I'm damn sianxz diaoxzx nowww, got alot of shit to settle before uni officially starts. So here goes,
1) Medical Examination (which I heard is gross)
2) Hand in Hall App Fee when I go for ME (REMEMBERRRRRRR!!!)
3) Pray that I get to go for the NBS camp
4) Start mugging again soon so I can chiong the next 4 years of my life
5) End the caffeine addiction asap (though coffee (esp Starbucks) and milk tea are really awesome)
6) Stop having second thoughts about uni since everything has been set in stone
7) Stop thinking about retarded and redundant stuff
8) Dye hair (& pray that it doesn't become dry -________-)
9) Cut fringe (it's gonna become long and irritating soon!)
10) HAVE FUN.

and back to Turn It Up by Pixie Lott. Lalalalala.

I might lose my mind for a while,
But I'll be fine.
Have you heard there's this thing that heals
And it's called time