|
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Oh her eyes, her eyes Make the stars look like they're not shining Her hair, her hair Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful And I tell her every day
Yeah I know, I know When I compliment her She wont believe me And its so, its so Sad to think she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me do I look okay I say
When I see your face There's not a thing that I would change Cause you're amazing Just the way you are And when you smile, The whole world stops and stares for awhile Cause girl you're amazing Just the way you are
Just the way you are-Bruno Mars<3
Hi all who still reads this, I'm still alive in Pulau NTU! :O Kinda feel heavy inside today, like sad for no reason? Maybe it's pms la ohwells. I've been having Monday blues though, esp the previous Monday, I felt so so so damn sad when i woke up in the morning realising that my mummy wasn't there with me to take care of me since im still sick ): BOOOOOO. School sucks, period. But luckily I've Yoshi and Jackman to brighten up my life a tad.
And I realised that whenever I hang out with Yoshi people, I forget that I actually have work waiting for me to complete and I just wanna continue talking rubbish with them! YOSHI LOVEEEEEEE <3
Need to meet up with my dear friends whom I haven't been hanging out with since I started booking in (to hall) :/ I MISS YALLLLL! And to the monster who's in UK now, you're gross HAHAHAHA.
|
|
|
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Oh her eyes, her eyes Make the stars look like they're not shining Her hair, her hair Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful And I tell her every day
Yeah I know, I know When I compliment her She wont believe me And its so, its so Sad to think she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me do I look okay I say
When I see your face There's not a thing that I would change Cause you're amazing Just the way you are And when you smile, The whole world stops and stares for awhile Cause girl you're amazing Just the way you are
Just the way you are-Bruno Mars<3
Hi all who still reads this, I'm still alive in Pulau NTU! :O Kinda feel heavy inside today, like sad for no reason? Maybe it's pms la ohwells. I've been having Monday blues though, esp the previous Monday, I felt so so so damn sad when i woke up in the morning realising that my mummy wasn't there with me to take care of me since im still sick ): BOOOOOO. School sucks, period. But luckily I've Yoshi and Jackman to brighten up my life a tad.
And I realised that whenever I hang out with Yoshi people, I forget that I actually have work waiting for me to complete and I just wanna continue talking rubbish with them! YOSHI LOVEEEEEEE <3
Need to meet up with my dear friends whom I haven't been hanging out with since I started booking in (to hall) :/ I MISS YALLLLL! And to the monster who's in UK now, you're gross HAHAHAHA.
|
|
profile.
LAYPENG :D
You write such pretty words
but life's no storybook.
|
links.
Friends
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Credits
Layout: pullyourtangles
Icon: threemoresteps
|
tagboard.
|