welcome



And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know


Somewhere only we know


Saturday, July 21, 2012

Nothing ever stays the same, and I hate it.

Maybe it's cause the guys are slowly entering university, and they are starting to make more new friends (like the girls did exactly 2 years ago). Everything feels so weird. It seems like these old friendships that I used to have..they may cease to exist in the near future. Everyone will start forming new bonds with new people, and those like me, we will be forgotten. Nothing will be the same as it used to be. Perhaps I am regretting not treasuring what I had before all these. But I guess it's all too late now. I can only watch as people I care about leave me, one by one, and get used to it.

Just like a tattoo, I'll always have you.