welcome



And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know


Somewhere only we know


Monday, August 6, 2012

6 August 2012.
5 more days.

Monster flew off for Thailand already, sad max ): The next time I'll see her is 10 months later. ROARRRRRR. Will miss those bbt confessions and crazy moments with that crazy girl.

And honestly, I don't know how I'll feel 5 days later...

Trust, a word I can never fully grasp because of you. Maybe you really don't know me because the time you spent with me is less than half of the number of years I've lived. But you don't even have the basic trust in me, the kind people with blood ties have in each other. I thought maybe all these years I've been wrong about you, that actually you do care a lot for us but that moment of folly cost you all of us. But no, it seems like my original perception of you was perfectly right afterall. I will definitely repay all that is owed to you, and then I will have nothing to do with you ever again. And don't ever expect me to use that word again. 

Sometimes people do change, and it becomes hard to comprehend them. But it's okay, at least I've tried. At least that's what I tell myself.